You are not required to book an entry time slot to visit The Blackpool Tower Eye however, please check attraction opening times before coming to the attraction, no refunds will be given if the attraction is not open at the time of your visit.
Articles in this section
- What age can I enter the Blackpool Tower Eye unattended by an adult?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets for The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- Do I need to book a time slot for entry into The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- Can I change the date/time of my booking for The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have received an error message when making a booking, what should I do?
- I may have two bookings, what should I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what should I do?
- I have not received an e-mail confirmation, what should I do?