Experience The Blackpool Tower Ballroom in true style.
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is known and celebrated throughout the world for both its stunning architecture and fantastic dance floor, making it the perfect place for Afternoon Tea.
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is suitable for the whole family, visitors to Blackpool can dance and relax in style as they enjoy Afternoon Tea in this historic icon. Whether you want to be spun around by your partner or you just want to watch the world dance by, what better way to relax than by enjoying a scrumptious Afternoon Tea while listening to the sounds of The Blackpool Tower’s Wurlitzer Organ.
Guests will receive the following:
- Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, cream scones with clotted cream and jam plus a choice of cake from the daily selection.
- Freshly brewed pot of tea or coffee (Please note drinks are not unlimited, additional drinks can be purchased from the Tea Bar)
- A reserved table for up to 4 people for 90 minutes
- All day entry in The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- We are able to cater for certain allergies and dietary requirements. Please contact our team prior to your visit date.
- Additional items and drinks can be purchased from our Tea Bar on the day.
- We are able to cater for larger groups who will be sat 4 to a table. We unfortunately cannot cater for multiple smaller tables.