Experience The Blackpool Tower Ballroom in true style.
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is known and celebrated throughout the world for both its stunning architecture and fantastic dance floor, making it the perfect place for Afternoon Tea.
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is suitable for the whole family, visitors to Blackpool can dance and relax in style as they enjoy Afternoon Tea in this historic icon. Whether you want to be spun around by your partner or you just want to watch the world dance by, what better way to relax than by enjoying a scrumptious Afternoon Tea while listening to the sounds of The Blackpool Tower’s Wurlitzer Organ.
Guests will receive the following:
- Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, cream scones with clotted cream and jam plus a choice of cake from the daily selection.
- Freshly brewed pot of tea or coffee (Please note drinks are not unlimited, additional drinks can be purchased from the Tea Bar)
- A reserved table for up to 4 people for 90 minutes
- All day entry in The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
If you or someone you are ordering for have a food allergy or intolerance please email our customer services team before placing your order; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are able to provide afternoon teas that are vegan or made with ingredients that do not contain gluten or milk, but please be aware that we require 5 days notice prior to your visit so that we can source appropriate ingredients. We may not be able to fulfil any requests received after this time.Please note that whilst we take every precaution to avoid cross contamination, foods containing allergens are handled in our kitchens.
- Additional items and drinks can be purchased from our Tea Bar on the day.
- We are able to cater for larger groups who will be sat 4 to a table. We unfortunately cannot cater for multiple smaller tables.