No, The timed entry slot that has been selected is for the time to arrive at the Tower, this is not the time they will be going up the Tower. During busier periods the wait times can be longer.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to book a time slot for entry into The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- Is the time I select for when I will be going up the Tower?
- How do I rebook if the Tower Eye is closed?
- What is the minimum age for someone to enter the Blackpool Tower Eye without an adult?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets for The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- Can I change the date/time of my booking for The Blackpool Tower Eye?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have received an error message when making a booking, what should I do?
- I may have two bookings, what should I do?